As we get closer to the fall season, nothing is more delightful than eating a delicious cake with a cup of tea in the evenings. Cakes are that kind of sweets that have lots of fans and always delicious no matter what materials you use for baking it. One of those materials, is pumpkin. Pumpkin is rich in nutrients and make the cake’s taste incredible. So in this page, I posted crispy and delicious pumpkin cake. Hope you like it.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 table spoons of strained yogurt
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 cup of baked and smashed pumpkin
- 1 table spoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 full table spoon of baking powder
- Vanilla and salt about top of a table spoon
First, mix eggs, sugar, and cinnamon with mixer for about 3 or 4 minutes to make our liquid mixture soft and change the color to cream and mix sugar with the other materials well.
Then, add yogurt and oil and again use mixer. After that, add pumpkin to the liquid and mix it with other materials.
Remember to sift the flour with baking powder, vanilla, salt for 3 times. After sifting, add them in 3 steps to the liquid and stir it with spoon.
You should not use mixer in this step. Spoon is better for stirring. And make sure you don’t mix the flour with liquid too much. As much they got mixed is enough.
Now grease the bottom of a cake mold that you want to use and cover the bottom of it with a oily paper. Pour the liquid inside of it and put it into a prepared 180 degree oven for 30 or maximum, 45 minutes. ( based on your oven)
When the cake got baked and cold, pour sugar powder on it and finally it is ready to serve.
- Try not to open the oven’s door in the first 20 or 30 minutes. Because the cake won’t puff.
- If you want to figure out that your cake is done baking or not, you can use a toothpick or fork and dip it inside the cake. Make sure you do it after a while like after 20 or 30 minutes later.
- Sifting the flour, helps cake to puff and make it crispy.
- Meaning “cup” in ingredients, are those contractual quantities in confectionery.
- Remember to use a mold that would have empty space about 2 cm after pouring the liquid so that the cake won’t overflow after puffing.
- For taking out the cake more comfortably, put an oily paper at the bottom of the mold and after the cake baked, and got cold, remove it from the mold.
This cake, would take 1 hour to bake. and this ingredients is enough for 6 people. Hope you have liked this recipe.