This summer days, Make us interested in eating cold foods. especially when it is sweet at the same time. Like Popsicles. And if we could eat a dietary Popsicles without sugar in it, it will be awesome. So let’s make an Popsicles!
- 1 cup of milk
- 6 dates
- 1 spoon of cinnamon
- Peel the dates then remove the date kernels and mash the rest.
- Add 1 cup of milk to the smashed dates .
- Then add 1 spoon of cinnamon to milk and dates and mix it well.
- Now pour the liquid to the Popsicles mold and put it in the freezer.
- After 6 hours your Popsicles is ready! you can pour cinnamon again on the Popsicles for designing and tasting more cinnamon!
With this amounts, we have exactly 4 Popsicless wich depends on they mold.
How Many Calories Each Popsicles Have?
Well let’s calculate it. Each low_fat milk has 100 calories and 6 dates have 120 calories. it will be 220 calories in total wich if we divide it by 4, each Popsicles will be 55 calories.
This Popsicles is really delicious and nutritious. You can use coconut powder and cocoa in this combination.
You can use Chocolate for designing Cinnamon Popsicles Diet Version and change it to any shape you like.