What can really make you feel well in these cold days? I have the answer. A delicious soup!! I am a big fan of soups myself. Eating soup as a both appetizer or full meal is delightful. In this page,I posted barley soup with noodles recipe wich has a great taste and gets prepared quick and easy to cook. Hope you like it!
- 2 cups of chicken water
- 2 or 3 cups of water
- 1 full spoon of tomato paste
- 1 full spoon of fried onion
- 1 full spoon of chopped vegetables ( you can use just one type of vegetables or mix some vegetables together is optional)
- 30 grams of rolled oats
- 1 box of noodles
- Salt, pepper and tumeric as much as you need
First, put fried onions in the pot and add oil in it. add tomato paste, too and turn on the heat. when tomato paste got fried well, we add a little bit of salt and pepper and tumeric in our materials.
Now we add chicken water and rolled oats in the pot
Because of using rolled aots, it will glaze after 10 minutes.
Pour the liquid in a mixer. We mix it for 2 reasons. to mash the barley and to make the soup mushy. After mixing, pour the liquid again into a pot and add water in it and put it on the heat for 10 minutes.
Now add noodles and chopped vegetables in it.
After 10 or 15 minutes noodles will get soft and the soup will be more mushy and glazed.
As you see, this soup is easy to bake and it’s really delicious at the same time. For serving, you can pour chopped vegetables on it and enjoy eating it with lemon juice.
Tips For Tasting Better
- In case you didn’t have chicken water, you can use beef or chicken’s flavor tablets.
- Fried onion have a big effect on the soup’s taste you can use more or less of it based on your taste.
- If you don’t like to have long noodles in your soup, you can cut the noodles in a small parts before adding into the soup.
- after mashing the barley, don’t close the pot’s door completely and turn the heat lower so it won’t splash out of the pot.